Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama

I finally finished this. I really like everything he had to say, and would absolutely support him in a presidential race. In fact, this book might not be as interesting to me as it is to other people, because I found almost everything agreeable (I find it more interesting to be challenged : ). I think his balanced language is more genuine than some others, that he genuinely can see the other side even where he must take a stand, and that meanwhile he is a lot more interested in what we can commonly agree on and work towards. But my favorite part was the end of the book when he talked about his family, such ordinary concerns and challenges and joys of family life and love. I think policy is way more important than personality, but this guys got both.

No comments: